[Men suffered liver and kidney damage after drinking hotel mineral water, hotel: cleaner亚搏彩票app官网s mistakenly loaded air freshener] September 23, Bijie, Guizhou. A man said that when he checked in at a hotel, he drank the free mineral water in the guest room and caused vomiting. He was checked by th亚搏彩票app官网e hospital and found that his kidney and liver functions were impaired. The hotel room manager亚搏彩票app官网 responded that the cleaning staff mistakenly loaded the 亚搏彩票app官网air freshener, which has been rectified, and the cleaning staff has been fired. He is currently suspended.